You are inspired and energized by entrepreneurship, you are organized and independent, and you feel like you can take on the world. Basically, you’re the rockstar of Personal Assistants & Office Managers and you’re looking for a job that matches your ambitions?
Then how about joining a team with dynamic business managers, working in an entrepreneurial environment out of Brussels?
We are looking for a full-time Personal Assistant & Office Manager to tackle a number of operational-critical activities around the office, but who will also be involved in external communication and support the team during the creative process of client-deliverables.
In short, we’re looking for someone with a dual personality, someone who:
- knows how to run a tight ship in a 350 m2 office space on a day-to-day basis (you are the boss of it all)
- handles colleague, client, and supplier calls with ease (you are our central spokesperson);
- is excited about organizing events and workshops (in term of logistics, catering, workshop materials, etc);
- delivers secretarial and organizational support to the project teams (invoicing, payroll, supplier management,…);
- is able to edit and shape presentations, reports and general copy, in line with our tone of voice.
Your work will be critical in ensuring the teams meet their goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Organizing and structuring tasks & activities comes naturally to you;
- You are open and have excellent communication skills;
- You take ownership of the things handed to you and take initiative;
- You like to be creative and you think outside of the box;
- You have a Bachelor degree in office management, marketing or a similar, relevant degree;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role;
- You have full professional proficiency of Dutch, French and English. Please note that if this is not the case, we are unable to take your resume into account;
- You know your way around a laptop (Mac OS X): an advanced level expertise in Mail, Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Technology is native to you and you’re not afraid to learn to use new (web)tools.
See a match? Great, we’d be thrilled to get to get a cup of coffee an get to know you!
Please tell us why we would be lucky to have you in our team – we’ve already reserved a desk for you in our Brussels headquarters.
Send us your resume and motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to you soon!